Are you struggling to know about an amazing android phone, Samsung Galaxy S21? You have come to the right place because we have collected all the primary information about this exceptional model.
This Samsung Galaxy S21 review will give you insight into how it would be a perfect fit for you. It has always been a rock-solid investment for power users with its latest technology, as it provides 5G for browsing and surfing on the internet.
It has unique selfie and rear cameras that give bright and sharp photos, and its battery life is the perfect solution for a long day. Now, let’s check out some of its incredible key features:
Exceptional Features Of Samsung Galaxy S21:
- Corning Gorilla glass display
- 128GB 8GB ram, 256GB 8GB ram
- 4 Attractive colors: Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink
- 25 W fast charging
- Triple rear cameras:
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom.
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″ 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- Single selfie camera:
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Size dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.80 x 0.31 in)
An Overall Samsung Galaxy S21 Review
This review tells you all about the unique and mesmerizing features of this smartphone. It is one of the most influential models of the Samsung aeries up till now. The phone’s special features make it worth buying.
If you are a photo lover, its triple rear cameras and single 12MP camera will go perfectly for you. Moreover, its battery will last up to 93 hours which is one of the unique features of this model.
It has also won the Editor’s choice award for the year 2021. The style feature of the phone has dropped the predecessor’s curved display and opted for flat edges. The phone has the best camera that Samsung has launched till now.
Its ultimately fast charging boosts up the battery as fast as lightning. The features and specifications of the model have everything that you need in a perfect phone. You can also perform processor-intensive tasks such as encoding videos.
Summing It Up:
Looking at the history of Samsung S series smartphones, it always ends up being the phone of the year in whatever year it is launched. The overall design of the Samsung Galaxy S21 is beautiful and more practical than the previous models of the S series. The fantastic display and powerful cameras of the phone are all you need to show off at a competitive price.
The phone is equipped for next-gen C-band and Wi-Fi 6E connectivity. The Galaxy S21 delivers a high-quality S Pen and sets the bar for smartphone features in 2021. That was all for the Samsung Galaxy S21 review. Hopefully, it was valuable for you!
Samsung Galaxy S21 comes with 6.2-inch display, 12MP wide triple-lens camera, Snapdragon 888 processor, 8GB, 128GB, and 4,000 mAh long battery life.
- Hand-friendly form factor
- Bright, colorful screen
- Better Night photo mode than previous Samsung phones
- Supports future 5G network features
- 5G battery life is just on the edge of acceptable
- Future network features don't exist yet
|Operating System||Android 11|
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Dimensions||5.97 x 2.8 x .31 inches|
|Screen Size||6.2 inches|
|Screen Resolution||2,400 by 1,080|
|Camera Resolution (Rear; Front-Facing)||12MP, 12MP, 64MP; 10MP|
|Battery Life (As Tested)||10 hours 20 minutes|