The Sceptre C355W was designed for gamers. It is similar to other models that have become very common in recent times. Although the Sceptre’s curve is more prominent than others, it provides a more immersive viewing experience with a larger screen. You also get a VA panel which means you can enjoy vivid colors and high contrast as well as a wide viewing angle at a very affordable price. The Sceptre C355W-3440UN 35-inch monitor is the most affordable on the market. It has specs that will appeal to gamers as well as average users. Is this the best monitor for the money? This review will help you find out.
Design OF Sceptre 35 c355w-3440un
The ultra-wide, ultra-curved 21:9 screen is 35 inches wide and closely resembles the human eye’s contours. 100Hz Refresh Rate Images transition quickly and smoothly, while still exceeding the standard and reducing screen tear. Sceptre is taking advantage of the most recent tech. It features the same specs as standard gaming monitors like VA panel, 4ms G2G responsive time and adaptive sync, but it also increases the panel refresh rate to 100Hz. This is a significant. It smoothens out gaming and other activities. The monitor’s frame is made from dark-gray plastic and supported by a V shaped base. This stand does not offer tilt adjustment and you don’t get height or swivel adjustments at this price.
Connectivity Of Sceptre c355w-3440un
The chassis’ back has two HDMI 1.4 ports and one HDMI 2.0 port. There is also a DisplayPort. A single USB port would be sufficient to charge smartphones and other devices. The monitor comes with a single audio input measuring 3.3mm. This allows you to plug headphones in or gaming headsets directly into the monitor, rather than having to run a cable from your computer to it. It also has its own speakers.
The monitor’s actual size is called the viewable image size (VIS). A screen’s diagonal is the distance between its opposite corners. This is usually measured in inches. The 34-inch Sceptre C355W panel measures 32.96 x 1487 x 4.82 inches. It weighs 14.6 lbs and comes with a pair 3-watt speakers. Other features include a 3440×1440 (2K resolution), 92 percent sRGB colour gamut, 6ms response time, 320cd/m2 peak lighting, and 3,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
Sceptre 35 Features
- The ultra slim, ultra wide, curved monitor 21:9 captures the eye of a wider audience. The shape and contours of the human eye are closely replicated by the 35-inch screen.
- Images move quickly at 100Hz refresh rate, but still exceed the standard and reduce screen tear.
- Rapid Pixel response is essential for fast action games and action adventure movies. The display is clear and easy to use with its quick response times.
- Amd FreeSync allows gamers to enjoy smooth video and seamless movement in their fast-paced games. AMD’s Free Sync technology virtually eliminates tearing or stuttering caused by differences in a Graphics card’s frame.
- Fps-rts FPS/RTS are custom Sceptre set Display settings. FPS (first-person shooter), RTS(real-time strategy).
- Edgeless design immerses users in all the amazing action and stunning Scenery 3440×1440 resolutions and 100Hz refresh rate offer.
- Multiple HDMI ports DisplayPort and HDMI both accelerate refresh rates up 100Hz, giving you an advantage in gaming. Additional HDMI ports can be added to achieve 60Hz.
- Blue light shifting reduces your MONITORS Blue to protect your eyes. This allows you to play video games, work on documents and watch movies for longer periods of time.
- A bright LED light illuminates the back of the curved monitor’s back cover, giving it a modern look.
The C355W-3440UN monitor is versatile. This monitor is also ideal for office use, and can even be used as a gaming screen. It has a resolution 3440×1440. The panel delivers vibrant colors and sharp images. The panel supports a 100Hz refresh rate, a contrast ratio (320 cd/m2) and an image quality of 3440×1440. The monitor has a response time of 4 milliseconds. This widescreen monitor is priced well and the spec sheet is very solid. Freesync support adds even more value for avid gamers.
Monitors’ 1800R offers a great experience and is very popular among wide-screen monitors, which have been growing in popularity. Vertically Aligned technology (VA) is used to improve colors and allow for wider viewing angles. It also reduces screen tearing and artifacts when playing games. It will benefit you if you use it for office tasks or general productivity.
It’s a good option for casual gamers who don’t require high frame rates per second. For gamers who want to play AAA games at high settings, there are high-resolution alternatives like the Alienware AW3420DW 34 inch with 120Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time, Nvidia’s G-Sync, 1900R curvature, and Nvidia G.Sync.
This monitor is amazing. It is a fantastic deal. You can’t get anything better for such a low price. Its works great with stack windows side-by-side. This monitor is great for general business use and gaming. The C355W delivers on its promise of a 35-inch 2K display. The screen is large enough to display movies and games as well as work. It looks great. This display clearly displays everything, from tiny text to the smallest details of characters in PC gaming. The Sceptre C355W-3440UN is a great value for money if you are looking for a 2K monitor that allows you to multitask and has a good combination of screen space, 2K resolution, and screen space.
|Screen Aspect Ratio||21:9|
|Refresh Rate||100 Hz|
|Screen Resolution||3440 x 1440|
|Min Response Time||4 ms|
|Display Bit Depth||8 bits|
|Screen Resolution||3440 x 1440|
|Screen Aspect Ratio||21:9|
|Contrast Ratio||3000 : 1|
|Viewing Angle||178 °|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-glare/Matte (3H)|
The Sceptre C355W-3440UN has a variety of amazing features. This ultrawide monitor is a great choice for those looking for an affordable, budget-friendly option. It costs just $500. It can be used for both work and pleasure without any compromises. Although the price is lower than other ultrawide monitors it still maintains high quality. The monitor is capable of handling gaming, work, and media. The Sceptre C355W-3440UN is an exceptional value monitor for its price.